Related Article: OM TDS Checking Inn, Cashing out.
The Blue Heron Inn was a luxurious and prestigious Inn in The City, though it was more of a hotel than an inn. It had a very large courtyard surrounding the Inn and the Inn itself is divided up into parts. The reception was on the ground floor and all the different suites and rooms were on the second floor. The Manchester Room was a large open area dining room that contained a dining and drinking area. It also contained a lounge, a large fireplace, a winery, and a kitchen. Lord Julian stayed in this Inn, where he plotted to steal Lord Ember's Bloodline Opal.
Other rooms are listed but are not seen in detail in the mission.
- Lord Julian - Peony Suite
- The Earl of Warwick, and friends - Cotillion Suite
- Aloysius Griggs - Dun Room
- Baronet Mowbray, and companion - Cabriolet Suite
- Dame Jalla and companion - Crystal Suite
- Haefirth MacDugal - Bungalow Room
- Master Vorig and Apprentice - Cityview Room
- Lord Pocrates - Wisteria Room