Important stuff to the Thief Wiki.
While any user on The Dark Wiki can edit articles, upload images and more, certain users on the Wiki have access to additional functions to keep this wiki running smoothly. These users are called "administrators".
Administrators on the Dark Wiki are split into three types:
- Administrators - Additional tools such as deleting pages, protecting pages, blocking users/IPs, editing the wiki's interface & skin.
- Bureaucrats - The lead-Administrators, responsible for promotions to Administrator. Can make final decisions in a dispute. They can demote Administrators just as easily as promoting them and their job is to be fair and impartial and to generally keep the wiki running smoothly.
The administration of this wiki is set out like the Keepers.
- Our Bureaucrat is the First Keeper - The boss of the wiki, he is responsible for promotions to Administrator and Rollback. He makes the final decisions in a dispute. His job is to be fair and impartial and to generally keep the wiki running smoothly.
- Administrators are Enforcers, Head Scribes, Translators/Interpreters, etc. - They have additional tools deleting pages, protecting pages, blocking users/IPs, editing the wiki's interface & skin.
- Rollback Users are Scribes - They maintain the wiki, checking that the information added to articles is valid, they also revert any vandalism they come across.
List of AdministratorsEdit
Becoming an AdministratorEdit
If you wish to apply to become an administrator then leave a message on an admin or or bureacrat.
All items (4)