This property is used to control AI's vision, by specifying exact properties for several 'Cones' of sight. Think of a Cone as a funnel coming from the AI's eyes, and everything inside the funnel is what the AI can see.
- Z Offset specifies how much higher (or lower) the AI's eyes are than their model's center point.
- Active makes this Cone active, otherwise it will be ignored.
- No Alert # disables this Cone when the AI is at the specifies alert level.
- Peripheral has no use that I have been able to discern.
- Omni has no use that I have been able to discern.
- Night Vision allows the AI to see in complete darkness with this cone.
- Behind specifies that this Cone of view sees behind the AI, not in front of it.
- Cone #: Angle is the width of this Cone.
- Cone #: Z Angle is the hight of this Cone.
- Cone #: Range is the maximum distance at which the AI can see with this cone.
- Cone #: Acurity specifies how fast the AI's vision in this Cone 'decays' the higher the value, the quicker the AI reaches higher alertness levels.
Property Name: AI_VisDesc