This property defines the current state of a lock; with it, you can create a half-locked door. See: Dark GameSys->PickCfg.
- CurTumbler is the stage the lock is currently at. Unlike the labels in the PickCfg box, the first stage is 0, not 1.
- Pin is the number of pins already picked in this stage.
- Done, when set to True, tells the game that the lock has been picked, and cannot be picked again (even if locked).
- RandTime probably specifies what TimePct the Randomize Time flag has chosen.
- TotalTime seems to be the time spent on the lock, in miliseconds.
- StageTime seems to be the time spent on the current pin, also in miliseconds.
- Picker is the object number of the creature that is picking the lock.
This property exists so the game can keep partially picked locks from resetting after a pause, and probably shouldn't be used for anything else.
Property Name: PickState