This property is used in conjunction with the StdDoor script to make a rotating door.
- Closed Angle is the angle that the door starts at. This is only for the purpose of this property. It does not move the door.
- Open Angle is the angle that the door should be at when it is fully open.
- Base Speed is the speed that the door should turn at.
- Axis specifies where the 'hinges' are; X=bottom, Y=bottom corner, Z=side.
- Status determines whether the door is Open, Closed, Halted (ajar), or in the process of Opening or Closing. Setting a closed door to "Opening" or "Closing" may cause it to fly off its hinges when opened.
- Hard Limits is one option the use of which evades me.
- Blocks Vision?, when True, creates a black void inside the model of the door when closed to block things on the other side from view. This should be false for all gates and windowed doors.
- Blocks Sound % specifies what percentage of sound the door should block.
- Push Mass specifies the maximum Mass that the door will push out of the way if blocked.
- Clockwise? is self-explanatory.
- Room ID # is for making sure that the properly divides two room brushes.
Property Name: RotDoor