This property is used for making Translating (sliding) doors.
- Closed Position is the position that the door starts at. This is only for the purpose of this property. It does not move the door.
- Open Position is the position that the door should be at when it is fully open.
- Base Speed is the speed that the door should move at.
- Axis specifies the axis on which the door should Translate (slide).
- Status is used to make the door fly away when opened. Leave it at Closed.
- Hard Limits is one option the use of which evades me.
- Blocks Vision?, when True, prevents Thief from rendering things on the other side of the door when closed.
- Blocks Sound % specifies what percentage of sound the door should block.
- Push Mass specifies the maximum Mass that the door will push out of the way if blocked.
- Clockwise? is fair self-explanatory.
- Room ID # is for making sure that the properly divides two room brushes.
Property Name: TransDoor