AIProjectile and reverse link ~AIProjectile
This link is used to give AIs ranged weapons.
- From: An AI with a ranged attack.
- To: A concrete projectile object..
- Constraint Type: Specifies when the AI will NOT use this projectile.
- Constrain Data: Specifies the number of friends which must be nearby for the AI not to use this weapon.
- Targeting Method: Specifies what targeting method the AI uses.
- Selection Desire: This is the desire the AI has to select this weapon.
- Firing Delay: The delay between firing each projectile. Remember: bowmen, for example, still have to pull back their strings.
- Ammo: The amount of ammunition the AI has for this weapon. 0 means infinite.
- Burst Count: If set, then the AI will shoot a burst of the projectile in one shot.
- Accuracy: The accuracy the AI has with this projectile.
- Leads Target: If True, then the AI will lead his target, to compensate for moving targets. Decreases chances to hit stationary target.
- Launch Joint: The joint from which the projectile is launched.