Flinderize and reverse link ~Flinderize
This link is used to have an object leave debris ('Flinders') when it is slain. For example, crates Flinderize into small pieces of wood when slain.
- From: Object which leaves flinders.
- To: Object (or archetype) to be used as a flinder.
- Count: The number of this item to be created.
- Impulse: The velocity of flinders created. The higher, the further they will fly.
- Scatter: When set to False, the flinders are all created in the center of the object, otherwise they are scattered.
- Offset: The offset from the object's center at which the flinders should be created. Seem to be incompatible with Scatter.