Page PREFIX "DromEd/Tutorial/Room/" Image PREFIX "DromEd_Tutorial_Room_"
The easiest way to add Room Brushes around existing Terrain Brushes, is to select the Terrain Brush and press "Shift-Insert" on the keyboard.
Concrete Room Brushes are used for triggering events.
- Select an existing Room Brush
- Click Create, and add a new object to the Room Hierarchy(name it whatever you want)
- Select the room in the hierarchy and click Create
- Now click on the Room Brush that you want to change into a concrete(it may be the one you started with)
To trigger events add:
- S->Scripts: TrigRoomPlayer
- and add a Control Devive(CD) link to a trap like: Object->fnord->TrapTrig->RelayTrap (-1704)
to your newly created concrete room.