The Guiding Beacon is a signaling device used to control the Masked Servants. It is found only in Soulforge Cathedral in the final T2 mission "Sabotage at Soulforge" and must be used in order to call the servants back into the building before they release their rust gas.
There are two types of guiding beacon; one is fixed in place and operated only by Karras (below left), while the other is constructed by Garrett (below right) following the blueprints at the bottom of this page.
- The Bellowing Machine applies a glassy coat around the centre of the signal bolt, resulting in the Stage 1 Piece (b).
- This is then rolled with the steel plate to produce the Stage 2 Piece (c).
- The regulating round is constructed (d).
- The two are sealed together to produce the Stage 3 Piece (e).
- This is fused, forming the guiding beacon (f).
The Stage 1 Piece will be manufactured.
The Stage 2 Piece will be manufactured.
Manufacture a Regulating Round (see separate blueprints).
The Stage 3 Piece will be manufactured.