- Thief: The Dark Project - TDP, T1, The Dark Project, Thief, Thief 1
- Thief Gold - TG
- Thief II: The Metal Age - TMA, T2, The Metal Age, Thief 2, Thief II, Dark Project II
- Thief 2 Gold - T2G
- Thief: Deadly Shadows - TDS, T3, Deadly Shadows, Thief 3, T:DS, DS
- Thief: Deadly Shadows Mobile - TDSm, T3m, Thief 3 mobile, TDS Mobile, T:DSm
- T2X: Shadows of the Metal Age - T2X, Shadows of the Metal Age, Thief 2 Expansion (Fan-Made)
Inside the games:
- Dromed Unit - DU
- Player Character - PC, player, thief, Garrett
- Non-Player Character - NPC, AI
- OM: Original game Missions created by the developers of the Thief games.
- FM: Fan Missions created by modders for a Thief game / game engine.
- LGS: Looking Glass Studios, the company that created the Dark Engine games, including the first two Thief games.
- ISA: Ion Storm-Austin, the company that created the third game in the Thief series.
- TTLG: Through The Looking Glass, a website dedicated to the gaming legacy of Looking Glass Studios, Ltd.
- No profanity please.
- Please sign all edits and comments.
- Please reference the Resources
- No reversion/edit wars, use talk pages.
A Style Sheet for the Thief WikiEdit
- Text should be LEFT justified.
- Links per page: a max of one per section, one per page is sections are small.
- If the page is part of a list it should link back to the parent page.
- Articles should be written in the PAST tense.
- If the file has to do with a specific game and may be ambiguous, use (T1,TG,T2,TDS, TDSm) as a PREFIX.
- If the file is from a game it the given file name should be incorporated.
- If the page has to do with a specific game and may be ambiguous, use (T1,TG,T2,TDS, TDSm) as a PREFIX.
- A template for Fan Mission names and content is HERE
- For characters named "title A B" the page name should be "B, title A"
- Standard naming and content is American English.
- Alternate spelling pages should be redirected to American English article.
- Use standard ASCII, especially with the evil apostrophe '
- sp - spelling corrected
- gr - grammar corrected
- EC - edit conflict
- raw - unedited data