Thanks Dan7 and Sxerks for your efforts!Edit
The screenshots and location notes are wonderful!
Just as a curiosity, or a checklist (if it was ever needed), these are all the texts in T1, TG, and T2 that are not found in-game...UNUSED.
There are a couple of differences between T1 & TG discovered while indexing these.
- In T1, Strange Bedfellows shares M11PRAYR with Return to the Cathedral, while...
- In TG, Strange Bedfellows shares M3PRAY with Break From Cragscleft Prison, as well as M11PRAYR with Return to the Cathedral.
The Dark ProjectEdit
Lord Bafford's Manor:
Down in the Bonehoard:
The Haunted Cathedral
- M7MAPHAK (of course, a placeholder)
- M10VO170 (To be exact, this is used only in Strange Bedfellows, not in Undercover as the filename implies)
- M10VO39 (To be exact, this is used only in Strange Bedfellows, not Undercover as the filename implies)
Return to the Cathedral:
- I'm currently trying to get a grip on how to determine whether a T3 text or conversation is used or unused. I hope I can get moving forward with it soon! Ehcmier 00:13, 27 October 2008 (UTC)Ehcmier
Same as above but including...
The Mage Towers:
The Metal AgeEdit
First City Bank & Trust:
Life of the Party:
Casing the Joint:
Sabotage at Soulforge:
THANK YOU GUYS! Ehcmier 00:27, 24 October 2008 (UTC)Ehcmier
Very nice done, keeper Thehoosh! This brings the page an excelent structured look. Just a note: I'm working on the TG conversations now. Dan7 21:44, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks! It's good to hear you like the new layout. I'll continue with the TDS ingame texts, St. Edgar and the Pagan Sanctuary are almost finished. Thehoosh 23:11, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
It would probably be helpful to include the text from all of the game manuals; that is, TDP, TG, T2, TDS for PC, TDS for Xbox, and (if it has one) TDSm. I've already got links to some of them and I can try to scan and upload the Xbox manual too.
Thief Gold manual
Thief 2 manual
Deadly Shadows PC manual
--Fish Preferred 23:49, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
- The PDF's are on the wiki under this category: Category:PDF_Files. except the Gold one.
- If they are used in a reference it might be easier to ref the page and point to the PDF, instead of OCR'ing all the text.
- --Sxerks 14:46, May 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Well the only difference in the TG manual appears to be the cover page anyway. Should the Resources page have a link to Category:PDF_Files or the files themselves? --Fish Preferred 16:10, May 30, 2011 (UTC)