All right guys. This is just a basic, brief edit to get the City's article started. There are tons of information that can be told about our beloved settlement. I've added some of the districts, but I am seriously confused with Aludale and Stonemarket. Are they separate districts or just parts of districts? Your advice is valuable. Dan7 21:37, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- Garrett says: "This is Auldale, one of the richest districts of the City."
- And he says: "...here I am in Stonemarket. This district's known..."
- Plus there are the City Watch Crime Reports:
- "City Watch Crime Report / District of Auldale"
- "City Watch Crime Report / District of Stonemarket"
- Confusion begone!
- Ehcmier 05:18, 29 June 2008 (UTC)Ehcmier
In T2's T2_CS10, when Larkspur gives his brief report, he says "One loss in the old city". Think he might mean Old Quarter, or perhaps Karath Din? And Viktoria tells Garrett they have agents in every "sector" of The City. Well, the Old Quarter is the oldest part of The City, it's Hammerite territory, but by T2, The Eye and the Elemental Wards are gone from there. Ehcmier 00:54, 1 August 2008 (UTC)Ehcmier
Probably the Old Q, since they are talking about loss of trees/gardens, KD doesn't have those. As for districts/quarters, "probably" this:
- Old Q
- Sealed Section
- South Q
- Wayside Docks
- New Q
- North Q
districts are inside quarters. Sxerks 01:51, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- "...they are talking about loss of trees/gardens..." Interesting interpretation, and not implausible. I always took it to mean the pagan agents she mentioned just before, and later on, Lotus getting added to the growing number. Agreed about districts/quarters. Looking at a map of my own hometown, the districts are the tiny, irregular snippets, while we have the general East Side, West Side and Down Town, North of the Tracks, South of the Tracks, University Campus. Heh. Ehcmier 02:53, 1 August 2008 (UTC)Ehcmier
- On the Keeper Map you can see a district called "Olde Quarter". If your list is right, it might be the oldest district inside the Old Quarter.
I think this page needs the aweful "Citation Needed" template instead of the "Fanon" tag. Big McLargeHuge 03:36, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- More important to clean it up now that it's been linked to by The Escapist. --Larris 14:01, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
There are only pictures of TDS in this article. Maybe we should add some T1 and T2 pictures. --John5timzum 00:47, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
Why are all of these in-game TDS pictures named ""...city_stonemarket..."? They're all of South Quarter. Fish Preferred 23:37, December 12, 2010 (UTC)